PORT 258 LOGISTICS CENTER
Port 258 Logistics Center is located within Phase III of Shirley T. Holland Intermodal Park, a 1,200 acre county-owned industrial park, home to over 1.6 million square feet of buildings, including Keurig Dr Pepper (±330,000 SF), Safco Products Company (±302,000 SF) and World Market’s Virginia Distribution Center (±1,002,614 SF).
The park provides easy access to local interstates (30 minutes to I-64 and I-664; 46 miles to I-95). The site is also adjacent to U.S. Route 460 and lies within 10 minutes of U.S. Route 58.
• 120,000 square-foot cross-dock facility
• Projected Fall 2023 Ground-Breaking
• Direct Access to Port of Virginia Marine Terminals
• Zoning supports light manufacturing and warehouse/distribution
• Potential Incentives:
- Virginia Enterprise Zone
- Foreign Trade Zone #20
- Port of Virginia Economic and Infrastructure Development Grant Program
- Economic Development Incentive Grant (EDIG)